Sunday, December 7, 2008

SHE SAID HER FIRST SENTENCE!

I am still in shock here it was so cute! I was sitting here putting velcro on the couch. Mark was in the laundry room loading up some clothes. Brynlee is sitting in her stroller waiting for her dad to get done.
Brynlee says...Daddy
Mark says......Yes
Brynlee says...I love you
Mark and I looked at each other and our mouths drop wide open. It was so freaking cute! I really though we were going to have to add speech therapy to our list of therapist but now they can take a hike! LOL. Yay her first sentance at 15 months old.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tara that is AMAZING! Congrats!

MJ said...

I found you!!! HOORAY! When you put up new pics, do you want them added to Brynlee's website. Let me know

Derek and Christi said...

Congratulations to all of you. That is the cutest first sentence ever.

Jenie said...

Love the first sentence! progress is great!

Jenie said...

Do you happen to have an email or address for TJ and Miranda? Plus all your other family members? I have no way of getting in touch with anyone! HELP!!!

Sapna said...

Yeah!! That is very exciting. I know what you mean about adding another therapy. I am desperately trying to keep Maya from another type so we are working with her constantly. Once they start, they don't stop!!! Congrats and enjoy all the love :-)