Saturday, January 31, 2009

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY

I would like to apologize for not posting in such a long time! We have been insanely busy. My sister Annie is moving in with us for a while, it is going to be nice to have a little extra help in the house. I have started online courses at night, and I just finished my first chapter...I got an A, yay!! Thats good after not being in school for so long, lol.

Mark Was going to get on here and post but he hasn't yet. His father passed away last week. Its been pretty hard on him even though they weren't on the best of terms when he passed.

1 comment:

Matt and Shanna Baird said...

Hi Tara! I can't believe that you have to go through what you are going through. I think about you and Brynlee often and I start to cry. She is soooooo cute! I think that is great that you are going to school. Gook luck!