Sunday, December 6, 2009

SOOOOO Exciting!!!!!

So Dr. Swoboda saw the videos of Brynlee sitting up and has re diagnosed her as a weak type 2. We are so so so excited and feel so very blessed right now! Even though it doesn't really change anything as far as how immune compromised she is, this possibly means that we get quite a few more years with our angel. It is like winning the lottery for us. We now have the chance to make it to a better treatment or cure, then again we just never know. My daughter died on me just a couple of months ago, then to hear this news absolutely blew me away! Keep your heads up all my fellow SMA families, there is hope!

Oh and P.S. I am going to put more pictures up soon, I promise.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tara that is amazing! It made me cry, I am so happy for your family!

Devon said...

Tara, that is wonderful!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!

Lucy and Ethel said...

How exciting!!! What a gift :)

Helen/'Lucy'

Ashley's Cakes by Design said...

That is the best news! Merry Christmas early. :o) She is amazing, such a fighter. Must have gotten that from you. ;o) So happy for you and your family!!!

Melodie said...

i have chills reading this~amazing, and we are THANKFUL beyond words for your little sweetpea to have this chance that she so desperately deserves. can't wait to see some more pictures :) xoxo

Jessica said...

That is such wonderful news! It does give you such peace of mind, I'm sure. She looks like she's doing great and is just so adorable. (I think Nicholas may have a lil' crush on her...he loves to watch the videos you post of her!)

Becki and Jeff said...

Congrats, Brynlee!!! Keep going strong and wow those docs and mom and dad!!! Keep it up little cousin!

Cher said...

Wow! This is truly amazing! I am so happy for you guys. Congratulations to your family!

Jenie said...

That is wonderful news! See our prayers are heard! Keep up te great work with her.

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I came across your blog and it is precious! I'm now following....feel free to follow mine! LOVE meeting new people in "blog world"!!:)

Darren and Jody said...

Hi Tara,

I just read your blog that is wonderful both that your prego and that brynlee is type 2. I've been meaning to tell you my sister inlaw told me she saw you I was disappointed that I missed you she said Brynlee was so cute.
Thanks for all your support.
Love Jody