Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Here we go!
Brynlee woke up with a fever yesterday of 103.3. I had Mark bring her into the pediatrician because I was not feeling well. Our Ped, called us back last night and told us that Brynlee has the flu. We won't know for a couple of days if it is the swine flu but she is pretty sure that's what it is. We started her on Tamiflu last night and everything seems to be ok so far. Her chest x-ray looked great and she still doesn't have a cough or anything respiratory going on so far. Fingers crossed that this is the worst it gets. She still has a fever of 100.4 on Tylenol today. I am waiting for the ped to call me back to let me know what to expect.